Monday, March 22, 2010

From Twitter 03-21-2010



  • 18:52:09: Nice! RT @SusannahFox: Catching up on SXSH, SXSW, FDASM, eHealth Mobile, Literacy thanks to @pfanderson http://ping.fm/Qn8Yp
  • 21:04:30: Hell, yeah. RT @whitehouse: Obama: "This is what change looks like." #hcr
  • 21:05:54: Thank you for some sanity. RT @kristinebrite: Baby Killer trends because of some stupid heckler? What about the real baby killers? #CHD
  • 21:07:04: Nice! RT @brianspaeth: I won't know for sure how I feel about #hcr until Beyonce makes her statement.
  • 21:09:02: Yes, we must! RT @MeredithGould: RT @ahier: Put aside partisan differences! now time to work together 2 make things better 4 the nxt gen
  • 22:31:20: Forget ur politics, forget what u believe abt #hcr. THIS is what change looks like. This is what I bought. This is what I'm finally seeing.
  • 23:11:57: My new favorite movie: "I Love New York". Because it is great, and because I do. :)


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


buzz this

blog comments powered by Disqus